So for the last couple of weeks I've been getting into a new program called Video Game High School, VGHS for short. First of all the fact that video games is in the show it makes me want to watch it even more and second of all I'm not into high school teen programs but after I watched the first episode I got hooked in on the series real quick.
The programs about a average kid who likes to play video games. He comes back from school and plays an average game but somewhere on a T.V show a guy named the LAW (VGHS captain and best player) is showing off his moves to T.V hosts. The main character is Brian the average video game boy well he is pretty good and while he's AFK (away from keyboard) trying to take the cat out of the house, the LAW is setting up a trick shot or a fancy shot. The LAW puts a grenade on Brian's head and walks away with his pistol points the gun at him without looking. Brian finally gets back in time and sees whats happening and shakes the grenade off throws it at him the LAW misses and the grenade rolls to him Brian pulls out his gun and shoots the grenade.... BOOM the LAW is killed.
The high school see it and Brian gets asked to go to VGHS. I don't want to ruin the series for you so ill let you watch it i'll leave the link below and leave me a comment about what you think. I like this program a lot and i rate it 5 stars out of 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JqR3GVqib4
The programs about a average kid who likes to play video games. He comes back from school and plays an average game but somewhere on a T.V show a guy named the LAW (VGHS captain and best player) is showing off his moves to T.V hosts. The main character is Brian the average video game boy well he is pretty good and while he's AFK (away from keyboard) trying to take the cat out of the house, the LAW is setting up a trick shot or a fancy shot. The LAW puts a grenade on Brian's head and walks away with his pistol points the gun at him without looking. Brian finally gets back in time and sees whats happening and shakes the grenade off throws it at him the LAW misses and the grenade rolls to him Brian pulls out his gun and shoots the grenade.... BOOM the LAW is killed.
The high school see it and Brian gets asked to go to VGHS. I don't want to ruin the series for you so ill let you watch it i'll leave the link below and leave me a comment about what you think. I like this program a lot and i rate it 5 stars out of 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JqR3GVqib4



No comments:
Post a Comment