Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pizza Hut In Economic City

After we went to the mosque we took a trip to Economic City where we were gonna have Pizza Hut for dinner. I couldn't wait I love pizza so tonight was going to be cool. When we got to Pizza Hut we were the only ones there but there was a man who gave us a menu and we took a seat.

We were allowed to get a Mia pizza which was a tiny pizza with cut into quarters and a drink and the parents ordered us some appetizers. Like any other restaurant we got our drinks first then but before we could eat anything else we had to eat a date and they're not the best things in the world to be honest. Our appetizers came and they were good buffalo wings and garlic bread is a good combination. Our pizzas came I got a Hawaiian pizza which was delicious. After all that food I was really full and I couldn't even move much

It was time to go and all four of us kids went to the toilet. Ethyn and I finished before the girls and quickly hid behind the corner because when the girls came out we scared them. It was a race to the parents and I knew if we sprinted Mia would be left behind so I waited and walked at her pace but then she sprinted off without me so that was a bummer. We got in the car and headed home

1 comment:

nurseanddigitalspace said...

Loving the pose Lee...I like the background of your photo too. Mia the little mischief - she tricked you well :)