During our holidays we went to watch the movie Now You See Me in cinemas. Its about four different magicians that were bought together by an anonymous person, So they work together and name their group the four horsemen they rob banks during shows and commit crimes. Then the police get involved and chase them down but the magicians are already one step ahead of them and when the police think they know and the more they think they see the more times the magicians trick them and make the police look like fools because like they quoted in the movie "The more you think you see the easier it is to trick you".
Personally I wouldn't change anything about this movie because I believe this film is well written for example the tricks and turns while there are a lot of un expected moments which really hook me in so thats why I rate this movie 5 stars out of 5 I really enjoy this movie and recommend it to many people
Personally I wouldn't change anything about this movie because I believe this film is well written for example the tricks and turns while there are a lot of un expected moments which really hook me in so thats why I rate this movie 5 stars out of 5 I really enjoy this movie and recommend it to many people

No comments:
Post a Comment