Monday, July 15, 2013
My Scrumptious Chocolate Cake
Today at 2:36 to be exact, I decided to bake a chocolate cake I'm not the best at baking but I enjoy doing it. I biked to the supermarket to get some extra ingredients for the cake. When I got back I looked at a recipe that I found on the Internet and checked if everything was ready. When It was I followed step the recipe step by step to make sure I got it right. I couldn't wait I was so excited to eat it already. I made a few modifications for example instead of using dark cocoa I used normal and it said you could use instant coffee but I decided to use chocolate chips instead. I had the mixture ready so I put it in the pan but on the video that came with the recipe she (lady named sugar) split the mixture in half and put them into separate trays but I put it all in one. I should of copied that too because it overflowed and dripped to the bottom of the oven and now I have to clean it up. I took the cake out and let it cool down then I covered it with chocolate whipped cream yummmmm. I can't wait till I Finnish this blog because then I can eat my cake. I'm gonna eat my cake now byeeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment