Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New People

So this year 40 new teachers are coming to KAUST which is really cool because that means they've probably got kids. I was right because yesterday I had to drop off a bike for a new family and they had kids well not exactly my age but they were kids. 

I'm really excited that there is going to be new people because it means new friends. I can't wait to get to school just to see if there's people in my age group. I'm nervous at the same time because it is kind of hard to make new friends and I hope it's not difficult. I wonder where they're coming from, I wonder where they've been. I wonder all types of things like things I haven't seen. So I met a new family and they are pretty cool, but I wish they're were some new kids that were coming to my school.

Maybe they have pets a dog a cat or a hen, maybe they're little babies maybe they're older then ten.
There's lots and lots of things that I really want to know so I better do my studies so goodbye I need to go.

No comments: