Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Extreme Pain

On Tuesday the 16th of July to had to face my fear of needles by getting a immunisation shot. I wasn't to sure how the outcome would be. I had a shot in New Zealand a couple of months ago but I didn't know how strong this one would be. I was nervous but anxious at the same time because I wanted to hurry up and get through with it.

We got our weight, height, and blood pressure checked then we sat in the waiting room. The lady called our names and I was after Ethyn. Ethyn got his name called and I said to myself if he can do it I can. He came out those doors and he said it was sore, that got me a bit scared so I manned up and went through those doors the lady got the needle ready while I was wondering about the possibilities of pain. She came to the seat I was sitting at and the emotions were running, Murray told me not to look at the needle so I didn't. She said take a deep breath so I did, I breathed In getting ready to take the pain but she caught me off guard and and when I inhaled she got me. I breathed out straight away and it was a bit painful. I took it on the chin, she pulled out the needle and put a band aide on the hole. I walked out the door and felt a lot better.

My little sister took her turn for the shot and cried she came out and hopped on my mum but her pants accidentally fell down and she had no underwear so we could see her butt. We laughed so much I almost cried she laughed too and we couldn't stop. We went to the supermarket and bought chocolates and groceries then headed home for lunch here's my band aid and I'm gonna go eat my chocolate now bye.

No comments: