As soon as we got there I told myself it was ok, even though it wasn't. Now we were in the X-ray room to see what our teeth looked like then after that we were going to get checked by the dentist. The lady told me to bite on something plastic and she pushed a button it was super high tech because there were lasers on my face, she left the room to turn something on and all of a sudden these plastic plates were orbiting my face like I was the sun and they were planets. All the other kids went first so I knew if they could handle it I could. The lady took us to the next room where the dentist was gonna check our teeth.
Brooke was first up and apparently she needs braces I was even more scared now because she's actually been brushing more than me. Now it was Mia's turn and I wasn't scared of her outcome because she hardly brushes and has 6 fillings so It was more like confidence after her and she had to get another filling which wasn't surprising at all because that's just another to the list. Now it was my turn and I was pretty nervous. I sat in the chair and the dentist lifted it up with a button, he got the little mirror thing and looked around my teeth. Thankfully he only did that because I heard the others got the water squirter thing and yes you're right I am terrible at knowing dentist tools. So that was a thumbs up, the dentist was done and I was nervous to know what he was about to say.
I came out those doors and the dentist said I have excellent teeth and there were only a few minor problems so that made my day and I was very happy. We had to stay an little longer because Ethyn and Mia needed fillings but that was fine but me because as long as I had good teeth it was fine by me.

No comments:
Post a Comment