On Saturday the 6th of July my family and I went out into Jeddah for my little sister Mia's 8th birthday. We first drove to Bawadi which took forever and was painful because the car wasn't comfortable at all. We were just looking around and to be honest it reminded me of Otahuhu. We saw a pet shop and it looked as if they just caught any animal they found because I saw a bird and it looked exactly the same as the usual bird you would see outside it was dirty in Bawadi but we didnt mind too much after we were finished we went back outside to catch our taxi and head to the next place
Next up was a place named Cafe Aroma where we had dinner we kind of had a little trouble finding it but its a great place I ordered a steak with mushroom sauce and fries which was delicious and the other kids had pizzas I enjoyed eating some of they're pizza too. After dinner we had desert Brooke, Ethyn (siblings) and I had ice cream, The parents had cheesecake and the birthday girl ended up getting pancakes.
Then we decided to go to the mall of Arabia and had a great time in a place named the vortex and rid on amusement park rides. My siblings and I had a great time but our favorite ride was a ride that swung you around really fast and when you thought it was finished it went the other way even faster. I cant remember the name but We had a lot of fun and I hope we can do this again on some one else's birthday.
Next up was a place named Cafe Aroma where we had dinner we kind of had a little trouble finding it but its a great place I ordered a steak with mushroom sauce and fries which was delicious and the other kids had pizzas I enjoyed eating some of they're pizza too. After dinner we had desert Brooke, Ethyn (siblings) and I had ice cream, The parents had cheesecake and the birthday girl ended up getting pancakes.
Then we decided to go to the mall of Arabia and had a great time in a place named the vortex and rid on amusement park rides. My siblings and I had a great time but our favorite ride was a ride that swung you around really fast and when you thought it was finished it went the other way even faster. I cant remember the name but We had a lot of fun and I hope we can do this again on some one else's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment