Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Top 5 Things To Watch On Youtube

I have many different types of things I like to watch on youtube but today I'm gonna sort them out into my top 5.

5. Prank VS Prank At number five is a channel named Prank VS Prank. It's about a couple who pull pranks on each other and post them on youtube. I like this show because besides all the stupid things they do, they film get hilarious things on camera and its really funny.














4. Captain Sparklez At number four is a person named Captain Sparklez. His show is about him playing computer games I know this sounds boring but when he plays he's say's some pretty funny things. I like his shows because he plays a game called Minecraft which is a game I like and he really good.














 3. Freddiew Number three is two guys who make short films that look real they're channels called freddiew and they show you how they do they're special effects. I like them because they create cool films.













2. Smosh Number 2 is Smosh. its about 2 guys who make funny videos about the modern life for example If movies were real or real life hacks. I like them because they show good humor that I can understand.












1. Pewdiepie  And last but not least Pewdiepie. His real name is Felix Kjellberg but he goes by the name Pewdiepie he's Swedish and very funny he makes funny videos and his videos are about him playing video games kind of like Captain Sparkelz. I like him because he has very funny humor and he match's it while playing video games.















So those are my favorite youtube people to watch and I will be posting something similar to this tomorrow

No comments: