Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Mouth Clean

Yesterday I got my teeth checked and today I was getting them cleaned. The dentist said yesterday that I was building up calculus at the back of my teeth and so today I was getting them cleaned. We waited. At the dentist one after another and it took forever and even worse I was last. 

I waited I waited waited and finally it was my turn. I walked in the room and I was nervous the lady took a quick check around my mouth, she said why why why in a bad way so I knew it was trouble. I prepared for what was coming she took the screen and put a tiny camera in my mouth I couldn't believe it there was a lot of calculus at the back so she was gonna clean that out. I was painful when she was scraping it off because it was near my gums and she told me when calculus forms at start its soft like cheese but after a while it hardens like cement so that wasn't making it any easier.

She was finally done with the calculus and now she just had to polish my teeth. She got this tiny circle thing that spins and some tooth paste and it spun on my teeth. It felt like a little toothbrush going around my mouth and I enjoyed that part. 

She was finally finished and I my mouth felt a lot different in a better way I gargled some water in my mouth and spat it out. It was the end of my clean and I was ready to go home.

No comments: