Friday, July 12, 2013

My Camel Ride

On Thursday July the 11th I did something that I've always wanted to do since I've got to saudi arabia and that was to ride a camel. I've never had the opportunity a camel so I didn't really know what to expect. So I stood back watching others to find out what it was like. After I was confident enough to go on I stood where everyone else was waiting. When it came to my turn I jumped on the camel wondering if I should go back but when the camel stood up I knew I couldn't.

I thought the camel would walk really slow and go out of control, but it was actually pretty fast and it wasn't half as bad I as I thought it would be I actually liked it, it was like riding a horse, A big humungous horse anyway I loved riding the camel and I want to ride one again maybe i'll try it again because I had a lot of fun.

No comments: