When we got through the doors of the restaurant there was a man in the kitchen that came out to show us to our seats. We all decided what we were going to have and ordered them. I ordered a grilled fish with French fries and a strawberry juice. Our drinks were first along with some appetisers and they were taking forever so we got really hungry.
My French fries came and they were delicious unfortunately I drank all my juice so I could strike eating spicy things off my list. We waited for about an hour and we were getting pretty restless but finally our orders came but the sad thing is the orders weren't even that big looking at the price so I guess we,re not going there anymore. Overall we did eat but I give this restaurant a 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment