Yesterday we finally got to see Despicable Me and yay it filled its expectations. There was so many
new things that I loved and in this movie Gru (main character) is lovable and really nice not like what he was on part one but he has a suspicion that a man might be an old villain who was supposedly dead and it makes a great movie.
There are all sorts of new characters that I will put videos down below about so let me introduce them. Lucy Wilder who works for the Anti Villain League (AVL for short) and she's a cool funny character theres a part when she krump's which is really funny. Theres another cool character and his name is Silas Ramsbottom, he's the chief of AVL and his name is kinda funny which I will show you below also theres a funny piece where he is called a sheepbutt. Lastly is El Macho a evil villain who is said to be dead but theres a man who looks just like him and Gru has a suspicion that its him.
I really like this movie and I'm not going to spoil it for you but its worth going to. In stars I would give it four or five for rating because its funny its cool and its an adventure and funny. I hope they make third movie because I love it. In conclusion its really cool and you've got to see it. if you haven't.
new things that I loved and in this movie Gru (main character) is lovable and really nice not like what he was on part one but he has a suspicion that a man might be an old villain who was supposedly dead and it makes a great movie.
There are all sorts of new characters that I will put videos down below about so let me introduce them. Lucy Wilder who works for the Anti Villain League (AVL for short) and she's a cool funny character theres a part when she krump's which is really funny. Theres another cool character and his name is Silas Ramsbottom, he's the chief of AVL and his name is kinda funny which I will show you below also theres a funny piece where he is called a sheepbutt. Lastly is El Macho a evil villain who is said to be dead but theres a man who looks just like him and Gru has a suspicion that its him.
I really like this movie and I'm not going to spoil it for you but its worth going to. In stars I would give it four or five for rating because its funny its cool and its an adventure and funny. I hope they make third movie because I love it. In conclusion its really cool and you've got to see it. if you haven't.
El macho
Lucy wilder
Sheepbutt

No comments:
Post a Comment