Yesterday I found out that there is a Video Game High school Flash Video Game. The game was made for episode three where one of Brian's (main character) best friends Ki (pronounced key) makes a video game. That's pretty much the whole story but the makers of the game said and I quote "We had so much art that we had to create for Ki’s game in episode 3, we thought it would be fun to actually make it playable. Well thanks to some of our friends at Newgrounds, you can actually play Ki’s weird little game.
This game is about the whole first season of Video Game High School and it wraps everything in season 1 in a little game which is really cool since I enjoy the series. I love playing this game and the cool thing is that its challenging. Altho the game is pixelated, the game makers said it was supposed to be a throwback to the license titles back in the 1990s for example SNES, Sega Genesis ect.
I really love this game and if you want to play I'll leave the link below. also check out last weeks blog and I'll leave the link to that as well.
The Video game High School Flash Video Game: http://www.rocketjump.com/channels/vghs-season-1-the-flash-game
Last Blog: http://lee-symphony.blogspot.com/2013/08/our-day-yesterday.html
This game is about the whole first season of Video Game High School and it wraps everything in season 1 in a little game which is really cool since I enjoy the series. I love playing this game and the cool thing is that its challenging. Altho the game is pixelated, the game makers said it was supposed to be a throwback to the license titles back in the 1990s for example SNES, Sega Genesis ect.
I really love this game and if you want to play I'll leave the link below. also check out last weeks blog and I'll leave the link to that as well.
The Video game High School Flash Video Game: http://www.rocketjump.com/channels/vghs-season-1-the-flash-game
Last Blog: http://lee-symphony.blogspot.com/2013/08/our-day-yesterday.html

No comments:
Post a Comment