Friday, August 16, 2013

Scrambled cake

Yesterday Ethyn and I attempted to bake a chocolate cake. We followed the instructions we got from a website and had our mixture ready. We greased the pan with a lot of flour and put our mixture into two cake pans. I already preheated the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and placed the cakes nicely in the oven. While I was waiting I decided to make a frosting I found on the Internet.

I checked the the cakes a little while later and they were rising perfectly and I couldn't wait to get them out. After the cake was baked I had to face the most difficult thing of baking a cake slipping it out of the pan I Tried not ruin the cake but putting a plate on the cake pan. I flipped the pan and plate so the cake would slide onto the plate but when I raised the pan it wouldn't come out I shook it and the all of a sudden it poured out and it got messy and ugly. I tried not to have a bad attitude so I Tried the next and the same thing happened. I got a little angry but I just covered it with frosting and when we ate them today and I admit they were pretty good.

Thanks for the support I really don't think you want to see a picture of how they came out don't forget to check last weeks blog if you haven't and be safe.

No comments: