Saturday, August 24, 2013

When I Grow Up

So This morning I was asked to write a blog about what I want to be when I grow up. Well There are many things I want to be so I decided to limit myself to 3 things I might want to be when I grow up.

Number 3: Footlocker manager 
Footlocker sells shoes and I heard they get it cheaper there so maybe I want to work at footlocker 


Number 2: IT Engineer
I'm in love with technology and I love helping people with IT so this is why I want to maybe become a It engineer.


And Lastly Number 1: Professional Basketball 
The game of basketball really brings a smile to my face and I like playing the game the feeling when you win and you know you work your but off I like that feeling so I think I might want to be a basketball player when I grow up


Thanks for reading my blog 
Check out last weeks if you didn't 
I'm Lee Vahaakolo and I approve this message

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will Lee the way you are with Basketball you will be the next big Steve Adams, you will buy your own Footlocker, and you wont need to pay anyone to help you with any IT Help. Cause you will be swimming in money. Go Hard Lee your family are so proud of you.

Lee said...

Thanks Nga