I finally finished dragon run it was great I was a bit disappointed on how it ended. I'm not going to tell you because I don't want to ruin the effect but its so cool and I really enjoyed reading it. Sadly the author Patrick Matthews has only written this book and that's stink because I was really hoping there would be a part two but I guess that's just the wonderful life of reading books.
The book has so many stories and tales that I barely kept up, yeah hard to believe that I couldn't keep up with a book. This book is the best I've ever read I really love it and I suggest it a lot to people bored and want to have an adventure in their life so I rate it five stars like the previous blog and leave me a comment about what you think.
2 comments:
Lee.... heres a tip..
if you google image search stars, and put the work PNG after what ever image you want so in this case stars, you will get images with a clear back ground so it will just be the star on your post and not the white background.
just find a image that has .png next to it
Thanx Tim
Post a Comment