So I've wanted to learn how to put VFX in my movies but my mum said I wasn't allowed to download anything. That really got in the way of my creative thinking but I studied iMovie and came up with a bit of movie magic. For starters I did a disappearing act. How you ask? Well I pretended to do some magic on myself and held a pose for a second then walked out where the camera couldn't see me for a while. I deleted the part where I walked out and walked in then added cross dissolve (transition) and voila magic.
Next I learnt to reverse, so I did a little experiment where I threw pillows on the ground then if I reversed it the movie would look as if I were a magnet to the pillows. I really enjoyed making a bit of movie magic and I hope I learn VFX soon but for now this will do. Unfortunately my magic is still in progress but when I finish it ill post it straight away.
No comments:
Post a Comment