So lately I have been reading a book called, well you can already guess Dragon Run. The storyline is that dragons created humans and other creatures and when a human turns twelve he gets a rank mark engraved and burned into his neck kind of like a tattoo. The mark is a number from one to seven, one meaning poor, cant be hired for a job and is not allowed to marry or have children and seven is really good and you have powers and can stop cities under attack of other creatures but when a boy named Al (main character) gets his rank mark its something anyone rarely gets, zero. Al is a zero and the castle has people called cullers that even the sevens listen to. Cullers are people who kill the sick animals and apparently in this world they have cullers for humans too to get rid of zeros and start a perfect life for everyone else. So Al comes across a series of challenges that he manages to get out of and has to run away from the cullers in order to survive but he makes a few friends along the way.
I've gotten to the part of the book where Al and his friend are running away from cullers and I've got to be honest when I say that this book is one of the only books that gets me excited, the depth in the description of things are so lifelike that it feels like your watching a movie in your mind. Overall I love this book and cant wait to find out how it ends but at the same time don't want it to end I wish they made a series of these because they're really cool I might look for some more books of the author. In conclusion I give this book a five star rating and suggest a lot of people to read it.

I've gotten to the part of the book where Al and his friend are running away from cullers and I've got to be honest when I say that this book is one of the only books that gets me excited, the depth in the description of things are so lifelike that it feels like your watching a movie in your mind. Overall I love this book and cant wait to find out how it ends but at the same time don't want it to end I wish they made a series of these because they're really cool I might look for some more books of the author. In conclusion I give this book a five star rating and suggest a lot of people to read it.


1 comment:
Bravo son! This is exactly why I have been on an you and your siblings to read. It's better than the movies because your imagination takes you to places you never dreamed possible. I'm glad you are hooked on this book. Lets go to the library today to see if there are any other books just like this one. Generally, you can see if the author has written other books and start with those. Can you post a paragraph that captures your attention?
Post a Comment