In December I will be heading back to my home land New Zealand. I'm really looking forward to going back because I can see my family and friends. I'm also looking forward to the beautiful delicious mouth watering food for example KFC, corned beef, Wine Gums, Seafood and all types of lollie's and islander food.
This year I'm going to be working extra hard at school so it pays off at the end of the year. A really big reason I want to go back is not only to see my family but to hang out with my basketball friends. Hopefully nothing major has changed but if so I'm just going to have to live with it. I like the fact that I am going to see my family and friends but it turns out we're only going to be there for twelve days so I better start sorting how I'm going to spend them soon.
Thanx for reading and leave a comment of what you think.
1 comment:
Perhaps you could explain what islander food is son? I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends too, it will be a hectic time for us. I'm looking forward to having smoked fish and kinas at papa Tom's house.
Post a Comment