The question I asked myself yesterday was what meal would you have forever and not have anything else? The question stuck on me like glue but then I figured hey why not combine all the food I like into one huge meal but it wasn't going to work so I said I should limit myself to five different foods I would like for the rest of my life with nothing else here I go.
Steak:
Firstly I would have medium rare steak. Reason for this that I don't think I would ever get sick of steak. I've liked meat ever since I was born Its in my DNA. I love steak I couldn't imagine a world without it so thats why its in here.
Mashed Potatoes:
Next up is mashed potatoes this is also something I've liked since I was younger mainly because of my aunty Timi (grandfathers aunty) she used to feed me potatoes ever since I was four years old and I just really like them because of her sadly she passed but I always remember her when I think of potatoes for some reason.
KFC Chicken:
Yes I need KFC to be in here its so delicious I want it everyday so thats why its in here.If you haven't tasted KFC yet you haven't lived (unless you're allergic to chicken) I love KFC so the chicken has to be in here.
Corned Beef:
I know you've heard this three times already but I love corned beef. I've loved it ever since I tasted it I can remember having Corned beef at home with onions on bread it was the life so its in here.
Last But Not Least Kina's (Sea Urchin):
Now this is something I didn't like till I was 11 years old and I wonder why Its just so good and I want to eat it right now. Sadly I'm in Saudi Arabia Not New Zealand so when I go back I definitely need to
eat them.
Thanks for reading my meal for life
If you didn't check out last weeks blog heres the link l--->http://lee-symphony.blogspot.com/2013/08/man-of-steel-possibilities.html
I'm Lee Vahaakolo and I approve this message.
Steak:
Firstly I would have medium rare steak. Reason for this that I don't think I would ever get sick of steak. I've liked meat ever since I was born Its in my DNA. I love steak I couldn't imagine a world without it so thats why its in here.
Mashed Potatoes:
Next up is mashed potatoes this is also something I've liked since I was younger mainly because of my aunty Timi (grandfathers aunty) she used to feed me potatoes ever since I was four years old and I just really like them because of her sadly she passed but I always remember her when I think of potatoes for some reason.KFC Chicken:
Yes I need KFC to be in here its so delicious I want it everyday so thats why its in here.If you haven't tasted KFC yet you haven't lived (unless you're allergic to chicken) I love KFC so the chicken has to be in here.
Corned Beef:
I know you've heard this three times already but I love corned beef. I've loved it ever since I tasted it I can remember having Corned beef at home with onions on bread it was the life so its in here.
Last But Not Least Kina's (Sea Urchin):
Now this is something I didn't like till I was 11 years old and I wonder why Its just so good and I want to eat it right now. Sadly I'm in Saudi Arabia Not New Zealand so when I go back I definitely need to
eat them.
Thanks for reading my meal for life
If you didn't check out last weeks blog heres the link l--->http://lee-symphony.blogspot.com/2013/08/man-of-steel-possibilities.html
I'm Lee Vahaakolo and I approve this message.




No comments:
Post a Comment