Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Scarer

So for the past few days I've been entertaining myself by scaring people but I admit I wasn't the founder of the idea, I actually got it from the movie Monsters University because in the movie monsters go and scare humans and I thought maybe I should try it on my siblings and believe it or not it worked I actually scared them, well Ethyn and Mia so I'M going to put in detail how I did it.

Ethyn:
We were told to go to sleep and then I thought of a simple easy way to scare Ethyn so I ran upstairs with my ipod and hid behind the door. I waited a bit and made sure I put my ipod on record I couldn't wait to see the look on his face. It took a while but I could here him coming up the stairs waiting anxiously I stepped forward a bit and got into a stance. as I Announced twice into the camera what I was about to do I could here his footsteps growing louder so he was close. He turned into the doorway and I jumped out with a big scare and the face he made was epic. He got angry and chased me a bit so I ran out into the hallway and locked my ipod for I had made my first scare. The video for this is down below so check it out it takes a while so you can fast forward a bit.



Mia:
Two days after Ethyn's Scare I thought would be a great time to scare someone else because they wouldn't expect it so while Mia was in Brooke's room I quickly grabbed my ipod and ran to Brooke's room. They were still chatting so I started to whisper Mia's name and she responded on the third call she came around the door and I scared her good. She stumbled back while I laughed, I quickly ran back to the parents room and hid my ipod and in the morning which is today I wrote this blog about it.

Check out the video below.

No comments: