Friday, August 30, 2013

Jeddah

So yesterday my family and I took a bus to the Red Sea mall (in Jeddah) to spend our five hundred SAR. Firstly we went to a couple of stores and every time we saw a place with heels and girls clothes the girls would just be drawn to it like insects to light Ethyn bought a Spider-Man game and Brooke and I were just waiting to find something we liked.

It was prayer time and we still hadn't eaten so we had to wait outside a place called Al Baik ( fast food restaurant but when It had opened we found out that we weren't standing in a line so now we were second. We received our food and I was hungry so I quickly dogged in to my meal it was pretty good and filling. I loved the food but at the end I was so stuffed I felt as if I was going to pop. We were finished and started to walk around again I finally found a book my teacher was asking me to get so I asked my mum and she gave me the money. More stores passed by and just when I thought it was over a nice jean sport bag appeared and it looked like a organised bag plus it was light blue and looked pretty cool so I bought it. I was so happy and when we left we hopped on the bus and made our way home. 

No comments: