Friday, August 9, 2013

Minecraft Pikachu

So my mum downloaded Minecraft for the iPad. I decided to create a Pikachu and it turned out really good so I decided to write this blog about it.

I started with the legs and it looked ugly so I had to redo it and finally got it right. After the legs I worked my way up and it was taking forever I used blue black and red wool but for the eyes I used a white block called block of quarts. I stopped at his eyes to take a rest and have lunch but straight after that I went to the iPad and worked on it again just when I was getting to his ears we were leaving to the movies which was a huge time problem.

At last we came back and placed the blocks for the ears and I had to make his tail and I'm going to be honest with you when I say that this was the longest tail I've ever seen on anything but I had to and it took a while but finally I finished it,I added a little pokeball to make it look cooler and I'm going to say I felt pretty proud of myself


Leave a comment on what you think and what I should do next

1 comment:

NaketaNZ said...

Nice one Lee. After watching you work really hard on this I can't imagine what else you could work on. If you try out all of the challenges on #minecraftkids I'm sure this will keep you occupied. Great work son.