Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Most Used Word

Hello Everyone today I will be Asking my family about the word I use most of the day.

Where do I start, mum.

My mother says that I use the word "NO" a lot and I can understand because most of the time i am disagreeing with her and thats fair enough.

Ok lets go to my youngest sister Mia and see what she says.

My youngest sister Mia thinks I use the word "MUM" a lot and once again i can also understand that because i'm always talking to my mum about stuff.

Now lets move on to my step father Murray.

Murray thinks I use the word "I" well its a letter and yea i kind of do use it a lot so yep i can count that in.

Now lets go on to my other sister (who is also younger than me) Brooke.

Brooke thinks I use the word "LIKE" the most which honestly I didn't think I used until I explained a story to my family so yep I can agree on that.

And last but not least ma man ma melo Ethyn (younger brother).

Ethyn thinks I use the word "ANNOYING" yes to me I think that is the word I use the most because it is really easy to annoy me and so i just say your annoying.

OK now that you have heard all the words comment (if you know me) the word you think i use the most.

So here they are

Mum: NO
Mia: MUM
Murray: I
Brooke: LIKE
And Ethyn: ANNOYING

Thank you and dont forget to comment :)


No comments: