Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Comparing Saudi Arabia's KFC with NZ's KFC

My family and I went into Jedda and for dinner we went to KFC so im gonna compare NZ's KFC with Saudi's KFC


7 comments:

Hemi said...

Kia ora from NZ. Your making me hungry for NZ KFC. I had the same experience when I was living in Abu Dhabi. It looked the same but it didnt taste the same. Next time I go to KFC I will tag your mum in the photos so you can see our KFC again.

I liked your comparison because I have tasted KFC in the middle east, Australia, England and Hawaii and none of them taste like ours.

Uncle Hemi

Hemi said...

He reka te KFC i Aotearoa

NaketaNZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

haha yes makes me hungry every time I think of it cant wait to get back I really want some KFC from there

Lee said...

haha yes makes me hungry every time I think of it cant wait to get back I really want some KFC from there

Lee said...

haha yes makes me hungry every time I think of it cant wait to get back I really want some KFC from there

Hemi said...

ok ill go to kfc just so i can take some pics of me eating real chicken and real potato and gravy :-)