See unlike the rest of my family. Im one of those people who's idea of a great day is sitting back on the internet or t.v and relaxing. I like to go out and hang out with my friends as much as the teenager but im more of an inside guy I mean hey why do you think I like basketball so much. These summer holidays I have been forced to work hard by my mum and she says I have to work hard on my education but honestly why do we have holidays to take a break from education. She does have an excuse for me to be working because I just came off end of the year holidays only to come to saudi arabia for 2 months of school and more holiday time but like I said I like it when I relax. Yea but i guess i should work on my education because next year I know its going to be a lot harder at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment