Friday, October 18, 2013

Niue Villages

Yesterday I was informed by my mother that it was Niuean Language week and that we had to present all 13 villages in Niue in a creative way. The girls (Mia and Brooke) presented theirs in a movie and talked about each village I was a bit jealous because it was so simple yet pretty good. You see I'm the type of person who likes to take the easiest way out and I'm going to tell you thats its been pretty nice living on the easy side but in this project I had to think outside the box go beyond the easy and look for a video idea that could not only be a cool but show all the villages in Niue. It was really difficult looking for an idea but then I remembered this video.




I really liked this video because it was creative and cool and so I thought maybe I could take this video add my brother and I and instead of photos add words it could maybe become a decent cool video. Firstly I told myself that I had to explain the situation and that what was about to happen in the video then I could go into presenting the villages. It was difficult and I may have copied a lot but it's worth to see considering we're only kids so heres what we came up with.





I'm proud of this video it was pretty fun making it I hope you liked it I put a lot of effort into it. Thanks for reading hope you also liked this blog

I'm Lee Vahaakolo and I approve this message

No comments: