Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chocolate Cakes Again

So yesterday I baked a chocolate cake and I admit I was a bit rusty in my baking skills but I pulled it off and its delicious. I used all the ingredients I were supposed to use and I even tried a different type of frosting this time. I found out a good thing to use instead of powdered sugar I divide the amount of powdered sugar I need into two then one of the halves I use for flour and the other for sugar and it worked out really great. 

After I frosted my cake I put it in the fridge and when I came back 10 minutes later the frosting got all over the place. But I enjoyed baking and eating this cake and I hoped you enjoyed my blog

If you didn't read last weeks blog go check it out now
I'm Lee Vahaakolo and I approve this message

No comments: