Lee's Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mias first day of school

It was Mia's first day this morning she wouldn't put her pants on it took her and hour because she wanted shorts I was almost about to cry because my little sister is growing up man i wish people could never grow. I went to her class but she was still in there I waited for her to come out when she came out i was happy she's in primary.
Posted by Lee's Blog at 10:33 PM
Labels: Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Family Blogroll

  • Ethyn's Blog
    The Boy In the Striped Pyjamas.
    10 years ago
  • Mia's Blog
    What would I Do If I Had a Million Dollars?
    11 years ago
  • Brooke's Blog
    MIA'S 8TH BIRTHDAY IN JEDDAH
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (60)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (7)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • ict whizz kids
      • zirka circus
      • First BasketBall Game For Term Three
      • The snake and the lizard Show
      • Mias first day of school
      • Zac Power Test Drive
      • club penguin
      • my cousin jordan arrival
      • My favourite crew
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.