Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First BasketBall Game For Term Three

Today I had my first basketball game for term three we did a bit practicing before the bus came me my friends Totive and Cedric made two plans it was cool but we didn't get to use them in the game but we did good we were all nervous. We vs redoubt north I was sub but it didn't make me sad i knew I was gonna go on we got the first point then they got one then we gt two more then it was my turn I was ready as can be. My heart was bottling up with excitement then when i got on Bam I explode with energy running up and down up and down we got to 28 points and then they got a goal it was 4 28 then we got to 40 then I had to get off the court and go sub again then when it was about one minute then i tried to not let them get a goal then it went one second aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the timer went off it was a pretty cool game and yeah that's what happened when i was playing on that I told myself just do it like the last time when i got on I looked around everyone were like eagles steering at me the adrenalin running through my body was amazing when the game was over i looked back at the court and said I will remember this moment.

2 comments:

Hana said...

Sounds like you had an awesome game Lee - well done. Can't wait til you're famous hehe.

Great writing - keep it up.

Unknown said...

Wow what an awesome recall of your game, sounds so exciting. I could not stop reading it! Go Lee!!!

Melissa